Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Free movies, all day, all night...

Guess where you can get free movie screenings all day and all night?

I just discovered that you can if you are flying out of Changi Airport Terminal 3!
(Terminal 2 also has a movie theatre that is showing Star Movies)

Some might say it's not technically free, because it's included in the Airport Tax of SGD21.

Free movies, all day, all night at Changi Airport Terminal 3

Something I discovered too was that there's a clock like the one you see on the photo above inside the theatre. It's to remind you of your flight time! LOL


Free movies, all day, all night at Changi Airport Terminal 3

It's not very big inside, but looks comfy enough.
Lots and lots of leg room because you can bring in your luggage with you!

Curious to know what's being shown? This link will 'show' you.

Are you a movie addict? I think I only watch movies on airplanes!
This year I think I have only been to the real theatre once or two times only.

No comments: