Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Daily Photo Theme Day: Something Red

The Daily Photo Blogger Theme for July 1 is "Something Red".

This is my contribution for this month: Watermelon, the fruit that quenches your thirst! Do you like watermelon?




These 97 Daily Photo Sites around the whole are also participating in the Theme Day. See how the theme "Something Red" is being interpreted.

Shanghai, China - Mumbai, India - New York City (NY), USA - Manila, Philippines - Albuquerque (NM), USA - Hamburg, Germany - Stayton (OR), USA - Los Angeles (CA), USA - Hyde, UK - Oslo, Norway - Brookville (OH), USA - Melbourne, Australia - Stavanger, Norway - Bellefonte (PA), USA - Bucaramanga (Santander), Colombia - Joplin (MO), USA - Singapore, Singapore - Selma (AL), USA - Cleveland (OH), USA - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Chandler (AZ), USA - Stockholm, Sweden - Seattle (WA), USA - Boston (MA), USA - Arradon, France - Evry, France - Baton Rouge (LA), USA - Maple Ridge (BC), Canada - Boston (MA), USA - Grenoble, France - Cottage Grove (MN), USA - Greenville (SC), USA - Hilo (HI), USA - Nelson, New Zealand - La Antigua, Guatemala - Brisbane (QLD), Australia - Singapore, Singapore - Tel Aviv, Israel - Hong Kong, China - Sequim (WA), USA - Paderborn, Germany - Saarbrücken, Germany - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Tenerife, Spain - Kyoto, Japan - Tokyo, Japan - Sydney, Australia - Naples (FL), USA - Cologne (NRW), Germany - Wassenaar (ZH), Netherlands - Saint Louis (MO), USA - Cypress (TX), USA - Ocean Township (NJ), USA - Mainz, Germany - Toruń, Poland - Menton, France - Monte Carlo, Monaco - Singapore, Singapore - North Bay (ON), Canada - Jakarta, Indonesia - Montréal (QC), Canada - Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Minneapolis (MN), USA - Baziège, France - San Diego (CA), USA - Prague, Czech Republic - Ampang (Selangor), Malaysia - New York (NY), USA - Kajang (Selangor), Malaysia - Sharon (CT), USA - Newcastle (NSW), Australia - Port Angeles (WA), USA - Nottingham, UK - Villigen, Switzerland - Chicago (IL), USA - Torquay, UK - Brussels, Belgium - San Diego (CA), USA - Mexico (DF), Mexico - Saint Paul (MN), USA - Cape Town, South Africa - Paris, France - Seoul, Korea - Manila, Philippines - Milano, Italy - Chennai (Tamil Nadu), India - Austin (TX), USA - Chennai, India - Madrid, Spain - Seoul, South Korea - Wailea (HI), USA - Toronto (ON), Canada - Ajaccio, France - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Silver Spring (MD), USA - Zurich, Switzerland - Sydney, Australia

Due to different time-zones, some photos might appear at a later time.

40 comments:

Kim said...

Yum! This is wonderful! Happy Theme Day Keropok Man,
-Kim

Janet said...

I like it when the weather is hot, and I have some in my refrigerator now.

edwin s said...

memang suka watemelon. :)

Ben Nakagawa said...

Looks delicious. Very nice in summer! (It's so cold here in last few days...)

Gerald (SK14) said...

well you seem to be the first to show red this month!

Meg said...

Yum. Love them. But haven't had a whole lot of them since I got married, because the man I married (and we won't name names, will we) doesn't really like them - he loves the taste, but he says picking out the seeds is too time consuming!!!!! Seriously.....

Z said...

A great take on red! I like watermelon, but don't often buy it. I think I might be a little like Meg's man. :-)

Jazzy said...

mmm delicious Keropok, what a great choice, i could have a peace or two now.
happy red day!

Anonymous said...

We had watermelon for desert with our meal last night. Very red, delicious, and good for you.

Deb said...

One of my favorite parts of Summer!

Maraï said...

Yummy! I love watermelon, especially when the weather is hot, as it must be the case in Singapore!
Nice shot
Maraï from Brisbane
http://brisbane-dailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Nothing better than a good sweet watermelon. Your photo makes me want to visit the Farmers Mkt. tomorrow am to see if any are ripe yet!

Emilieee said...

Oh definitely watermelon on this hot hot hot weather! I want one!! :p

Happy Theme Day~!

lv2scpbk said...

That looks wonderful. I guess I will be going out to buy watermelon tomorrow.

Lavenderlady said...

Love watermelon when it is good and ripe. Yum, yum!

don said...

i lovveeee watermelon. Only the weather isn't good for watermelon. You just need to eat watermelon outside

Jilly said...

OH yes, love watermelon. Cold from the refrigerator it really cools you down on a hot day. That's a fabulous photograph.

kuanyin333 said...

Happy Theme Day...this is an awesome photo.

Anonymous said...

Watermelon, of course. I never thought of that either.

Abraham Lincoln
—Me as Moses—

Bergson said...

I return to run after the shower
I will take a section
Beautiful photograph

JaamZIN said...

its yummy:) I love watermelon..especially without seeds

Dijah said...

Watermelon,I love!

alice said...

"Miam miam!" say French people...

Olivier said...

Une tres bonne idee, et il donne envie pour se rafraîchir


A very good idea, and it gives desire to be refreshed

Unknown said...

I had some watermelon the other day. Very good way of cooling down.

Kerry-Anne said...

I love watermelon! Of course, we have ours in January and February - it's way too cold for that now...

Victoria said...

Mmmm, watermelon....

Anonymous said...

yep, I love watermelon too. nice shot, kepok!

Ann (MobayDP) said...

It's almost summer and there's nothing like an ice cold watermelon on a hot summer's day!

~tanty~ said...

My hubby loovee watermelon so much.
Happy theme day!

Ming the Merciless said...

Yummy!! Good interpretation of the theme. I love watermelon when it is super cold and has just come out of the fridge. :-)

Around the World said...

I get half a honeydew melon from the greengrocer with the seeds already removed and have a slice with my teatime sandwiches

Nathalie H.D. said...

Mmmm, a mouth watering post on my great round-the-world tour of the colour red!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo! Watermelon (melancia in Portuguese) looks delicious!

R&R said...

It's great to see the comments your photo inspired ... and funny to think that in some places around the world it's too cold for watermelon right now!

julia said...

thats cool looking, watermelon is for sale but as it is right out of season now I dont want to buy really

Anonymous said...

I love watermelons....super cooling when they juz out of fridge...

Zannnie said...

cool...watermelon shot.. :)

it's not my favourite fruit though (I'm a durian person;))

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

That's so original !!! I love so much watermelon and your photo let me feel its juice... GREAT !

Sunkyoung said...

I looove watermelons!